Tips for bringing runway style back to your store.
1. Make sure you have a program. The VOW Runway Show program is the ultimate information resource for the show. It lists line information for each gown and the location of the showroom. Notate the lines that you love in your guide and use it to plan your shopping for days 2 and 3 of Market. Love the styling, hair and make-up and the music? The guide also lists those resources.
2. Pay attention to the paddles. We all get distracted by the beautiful gowns, but try to pay attention to the numbers on the paddles. They let you know which gowns you love and where we are in the show.
3. Take photos. Snapping photos on your smart phone camera is a great way to keep track of what you like at the show. If you’re sharing your favorite finds on social media, be sure to tag us with @AtlantaApparel and #vowmkt and use our SnapChat filter.
4. Look at how the lines go together. The curated style of the show means that you’ll see different designers’ gowns back-to-back. Take note to see how you can show multiple designers gowns together in your shop.
5. Scope out the styling. Shoes, jewelry and other accessories are great additions to any bridal store.
6. Take in the whole experience. The VOW show's design is inspired by current wedding trends. Notice the florals, decor and special elements to be prepared to talk about trends with your brides.
Everyday Korean Recipes: Kimchi Bacon Mac and Cheese
January 2019 Market Preview
The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market® July
ShowroomsJuly 9 - 15, 2019
TemporariesJuly 10 - 14, 2019
July 2019 Market Preview
The Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market® will present more than 8,000 brands across all categories of gift and home décor at its summer 2019 staging, July 9-15, 2019 at AmericasMart® Atlanta.